Here are Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ on this Monday – May 16th, 2022. Let’s learn something together:
- Adult cats only meow at humans, not other cats. Kittens meow to their mother, but once they get a little older, they no longer meow to other cats.
- No century can ever start on a Sunday, Wednesday, or Friday. There’s a long mathematical explanation for why, but basically, because of how the calendar repeats, new centuries have to start on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, or Saturdays.
- The all-time high temperature in Antarctica is 65 degrees, and it happened in 2020. The high before that was 63 degrees in 2015.
- Steve Ells, the guy who founded Chipotle, was an art history major in college.
- Bob Ross painted 381 pictures in the 11 years “The Joy of Painting” was on PBS. And 91% of them contained at least one “happy little tree.”
Be sure to share one or more of these 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ with your family, friends & coworkers at some point today!