Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets Of Knowledge For Your Noggin’ – (4/8/22)
April 8, 2022 4:45AM CDT
Here are Big Dave’s 5 Random Facts for your Friday – April 8th, 2022. Let’s learn something together:
- “Stone Cold” Steve Austin got his nickname because his then-British wife would tell him to drink his tea before it got “stone cold.”
- The highest point in Florida is Britton Hill, which is just 345 feet above sea level. No other state has such a low “highest point.”
- A Wendy’s Frosty isn’t all chocolate, it’s actually a chocolate-vanilla swirl . . . because they thought if it were all chocolate, it would overpower the flavor of the food.
- There are SIX state capitals that are WEST of Los Angeles: Honolulu . . . Juneau, Alaska . . . Salem, Oregon . . . Olympia, Washington . . . Sacramento, California . . . and Carson City, Nevada.
- The famous painting of dogs playing poker was actually part of a series of 16 paintings commissioned by a cigar company to use as advertising. The dogs are sitting around playing poker in 11 of the 16 paintings.
Be sure to share these Nuggets of Knowledge with your family, friends & coworkers this week!
(SportsCasting / Business Insider / Wikipedia / JohnFry.com / Wikipedia)