Here are Big Dave’s 5 Random Facts for your Thursday – April 7th, 2022. Let’s learn something together:
- 80% of the cars sold in Europe are still stick-shift. In the U.S., it’s only 1%.
- Women with bigger butts might give birth to smarter kids. Supposedly the extra omega 3 fatty acids they’re storing down there help their baby’s brain development.
- Domino’s got rid of their advertising mascot The Noid after a schizophrenic guy named Kenneth Noid was convinced they were mocking him . . . so he stormed into a Domino’s in Atlanta in 1989 and took two employees hostage at gunpoint.
- The U.S.-Canada border is the longest international border in the world, and Alaska’s portion alone is about 38%.
- It’s illegal to use a pun in an advertisement in China. The government thinks puns and other wordplay can lead to, quote, “cultural and linguistic chaos.”
Be sure to use one of these little tidbits in your life this week!