Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets Of Knowledge For Your Noggin’ – (4/27/22)
April 27, 2022 4:12AM CDT
Here are Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ on this Wednesday – April 27th, 2022. Let’s learn something together:
- Oklahoma is the only state to have an official state meal, and it’s something. It’s fried okra, cornbread, barbecue pork, squash, biscuits, sausage and gravy, grits, corn, strawberries, chicken fried steak, pecan pie, and black-eyed peas.
- It’s illegal to own a rabbit in Queensland, Australia unless you’re a magician.
- The average American produces their weight in garbage every three months.
- Only two states have never had a temperature over 100 degrees: Alaska and Hawaii, believe it or not. All the rest have hit at least 104.
- Harry Truman joined the KKK in 1924 to get their support in a county judge election in Missouri. He never went to any of their meetings and quit almost immediately.
Be sure to share one or more of these 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ with your family, friends & coworkers at some point today!
(State Symbols USA / Burke’s Backyard / The Atlantic / Wikipedia / Wikipedia)