Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets Of Knowledge For Your Noggin’ – (4/25/22)
April 25, 2022 4:27AM CDT
Here are Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ on this Monday – April 25th, 2022. Let’s learn something together:
- Vermont is the only state in the country that has never sent a woman to Congress.
- Eproctophilia is a sexual fetish where you’re incredibly turned on by foul body odors, especially flatulence.
- The concept of the weekend has only been around since 1879. That’s when the term “week-end” appeared in a British magazine called “Notes and Queries”, where they talked about taking Saturday and Sunday off work.
- According to astronauts, space smells like bacon, burned almond cookies, or rotten eggs.
- High heels were originally worn by men when they were created in the 1600s, as a way to show status and power.
Be sure to share one or more of these 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ with your family, friends & coworkers at some point today!
(The Lily / ProQuest / The Atlantic / Buzzfeed / The Society Pages)