Here are Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ on this Thursday – April 21st, 2022. Let’s learn something together:
- There’s a term for anger provoked by difficult-to-open packaging: Wrap Rage. It’s been around for about 20 years.
- The poop emoji and the vanilla ice cream cone emoji are identical shapes. The only differences are that the poop is brown, it has eyes and a mouth, and it doesn’t have a cone on the bottom.
- If you break wind when you’re naked, it can actually spread germs in the air and could contaminate food that’s nearby. As long as you’re wearing clothes, they filter the germs so you’ll be safe letting ‘er rip.
- When you earn a Ph.D. in Finland, you don’t just get a diploma, you also get a hat and a SWORD. The Doctors Sword is “a symbol for the scientist’s fight for what he or she, in rigorous research, has found to be good, right and true.”
- “Taser” is an acronym for “Thomas Swift and His Electric Rifle.” Tom Swift is a fictional character from a line of kids’ science fiction books who was a technological genius.
Be sure to share one or more of these 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ with your family, friends & coworkers at some point today!