Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets Of Knowledge For Your Noggin’ – (4/12/22)
April 12, 2022 3:53AM CDT
Here are Big Dave’s 5 Random Facts for your Tuesday – April 12th, 2022. Let’s learn something together:
- Less than half the population can actually smell asparagus pee. It involves two genes: One that causes smelly pee. The other is the one that allows you to smell it. So it’s possible you can have smelly pee and not smell it, or smell others’ but not have smelly pee yourself.
- Ireland and Indiana are roughly the same size and have about the same population.
- 54% of firefighters who die in the line of duty die from heart attacks. Only 13% die from burns, becoming trapped, or inhaling smoke.
- Budapest, Hungary used to be two separate cities . . . Buda and Pest. They were unified in 1873.
- Cheerleading was an all-male sport when it started in the mid-1800s and stayed that way until World War One, when men went off to battle and women filled in.
Be sure to share these Nuggets of Knowledge with your family, friends & coworkers this week!
(Men’s Health / If It Were My Home / Wikipedia / Wikipedia / The Society Pages)