Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets Of Knowledge For Your Noggin’ – (3/3/23)
March 3, 2023 4:18AM CST
Here are Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ on this Friday – March 3rd, 2023. Let’s learn something together:
- Scientists in South Africa discovered that at night, dung beetles seemed to be able to roll balls of dung in straight lines, guided by the Milky Way.
- The average coin stays in circulation for 30 years, the average bill only lasts around 18 months.
- The Sacramento Kings have the longest playoff drought of any MLB, NFL, or NBA team – 16 years and counting. And they’re in a position to end that this year.
- A full day on Saturn is just 10 hours, 33 minutes, and 38 seconds long.
- There’s an annual marathon in Wales where people compete against horses. A person has won two times since the race started in 1980 – in 2004 and 2007.
Be sure to share these 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ with your family, friends & coworkers at some point today!
(National Geographic / USMint / Fox Sports / Digital Trends / Wikipedia)