Here are Big Dave’s 5 Random Facts for your Thursday – March 24th, 2022. Let’s learn something together:
- The median age of the world’s population is 29.6 years . . . half the world’s population is older, and half is younger. Japan has the highest median age at 46.3 years. The African country Niger has the lowest at 14.9 years.
- There are only two pairs of escalators in the entire state of Wyoming. They’re both in banks in Casper, Wyoming.
- The guy who started the tradition of holding up “John 3:16” signs at football games in the 1980s is now serving three life sentences . . . for taking a maid hostage at a hotel.
- The most effective cure for hiccups according to doctors is . . . inserting a finger into the rectum.
- The first phone book was published in New Haven, Connecticut in 1878, and only had 50 numbers . . . for all 50 people who had phones.
Be sure to use one of these little tidbits in your life this week!