Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets Of Knowledge For Your Noggin’ – (3/20/23)
March 20, 2023 3:57AM CDT
Here are Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ on this Monday – March 20th, 2023. Let’s learn something together:
- The Lehigh Valley in Eastern Pennsylvania is within an eight-hour drive of ONE-THIRD of American consumers.
- Mr. Belding on “Saved by the Bell” got his name from a pun . . . a “bell” goes “ding.”
- A woman named Crystal Jones came up with the idea for the music group TLC, which she pitched as a girl group version of Bell Biv DeVoe. She recruited T-Boz and Left Eye, and when they were signed . . . the record company replaced her with Chilli.
- It’s legal to be buried at sea in the U.S. The body needs to be wrapped in some sheets . . . weighed down . . . and thrown off a boat at least three miles from shore.
- Women’s flatulence generally smells worse than men’s because women’s bodies have higher concentrations of sulfur.
Be sure to share these 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ with your family, friends & coworkers at some point today!
(NY Times / Wikipedia / Wikipedia / EPA.gov / Real Clear Science)