Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets Of Knowledge For Your Noggin’ – (3/14/23)
March 14, 2023 4:05AM CDT
Here are Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ on this Tuesday – March 14th, 2023. Let’s learn something together:
- An estimated 93% of TV-owning Americans watched Neil Armstrong set foot on the moon in 1969. (Interesting side-note: In 1969, 95% of households owned a television and about 95.9% of households do today. So not much has changed there.)
- There are five states that don’t have a single city with a population over 100,000: Delaware, Maine, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming. California has 76 cities with a population over 100,000.
- Kid Rock refused to put his song “All Summer Long” on iTunes, but a karaoke version WAS available. It sold so many copies that it wound up higher on the Billboard charts than the original. The karaoke version was 19th, and the real song was 23rd.
- Koalas have fingerprints that look almost exactly like human fingerprints.
- In “Let It Be” by The Beatles, the lyric “Mother Mary comes to me” isn’t about the Virgin Mary. It’s about Paul McCartney’s mother, Mary.
Be sure to share these 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ with your family, friends & coworkers at some point today!