Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets Of Knowledge For Your Noggin’ – (2/4/22)
February 4, 2022 2:54AM CST
Here are Big Dave’s 5 Random Facts for your Friday – February 4th, 2022. Let’s learn something together:
- Viagra, when dissolved in water, can make cut-flowers stay erect for up to a week longer than they usually would.
- Wasabi was originally eaten with sushi to kill bacteria, not for its flavor. That’s not necessary now with modern sanitary conditions, but people still eat it out of habit.
- The name for a group of ferrets is a “business.”
- “M*A*S*H” was set during the Korean War and lasted almost four times longer on TV than the Korean War itself. “M*A*S*H” lasted 11 years, the Korean War lasted three.
- There are more tigers in Americans’ backyards than in the wild. There are only 3,900 tigers in the wild . . . and more than 5,000 being kept as exotic pets.
Be sure to use one of these little tidbits in your life this weekend!
(Insider / Wikipedia / Wikipedia / Mental Floss / CNN – World Wildlife Fund)