Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets Of Knowledge For Your Noggin’ – (2/15/22)
February 15, 2022 3:55AM CST
Here are Big Dave’s 5 Random Facts for your Tuesday – February 15th, 2022. Let’s learn something together:
- A few years ago, a study showed customers in a bookstore were 3.48 times more likely to browse romantic books if the store smelled like chocolate, and 5.93 times more likely to buy them.
- The best theory for where “Toy Story” is set is Chagrin Falls, Ohio, which is a suburb of Cleveland. The movie’s co-director is from there and there are lots of subtle references to the town that are hidden in the movie.
- The roles in “Brokeback Mountain” were originally supposed to be Mark Wahlberg and Joaquin Phoenix, but they were uncomfortable with the sex scenes, so they both dropped out.
- The average Costco store makes $164 million in revenue per year.
- During a push-up you’re supporting 69% of your body weight in the “up” position and 75% in the “down” position.
Be sure to use one of these little tidbits in your life this week!
(Guardian / Ohio Wins / Wikipedia/ Investopedia / Wikipedia)