Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets Of Knowledge For Your Noggin’ – (2/10/22)
February 10, 2022 3:45AM CST
Here are Big Dave’s 5 Random Facts for your Thursday – February 10th, 2022. Let’s learn something together:
- The least financially successful “Harry Potter” movie made approximately $90 million more than the most successful “Twilight” movie.
- The guy who assassinated President Garfield in 1881 used a gun with an ivory handle because he thought it would look good in a museum. It might have, but somehow it got lost and isn’t on display anywhere.
- Reading gossip about a celebrity creates a momentary feeling in your brain that’s as good as eating great food or winning money.
- Edwin Land’s inspiration to create the Polaroid camera came in 1943, when his three-year-old daughter complained about taking photographs that had to get developed because, quote, “I don’t want to wait.”
- The idea for the movie “Interstellar” came from a producer named Lynda Obst and a physicist named Kip Thorne. They met two decades ago when Carl Sagan set them up on a blind date, but it didn’t work out romantically.
Be sure to use one of these little tidbits in your life this week!
(The More You Know / Wikipedia / IOL / PetaPixel / Wikipedia)