Here are Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ on this Tuesday – December 6th, 2022. Let’s learn something together:
- Southern Baptists have 51,379 churches in America, more than any other religious group.
- The first gold record ever went to “Chattanooga Choo Choo” by Glenn Miller. His record company gave it to him in 1942 for selling 1.2 million copies. The Recording Industry Association of America took over the “gold record” process in 1958.
- A regular serving of kale is about two cups, and has more vitamin C than an orange.
- You need a permit in Arizona to feed garbage to pigs.
- In the computer program “Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing!” from the 1980s, Mavis Beacon wasn’t real. The people who developed the software made her up and hired a woman named Renee L’Espérance to play her for the cover photo.
Be sure to share these 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ with your family, friends & coworkers at some point today!