Here are Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ on this Friday – December 5th, 2022. Let’s learn something together:
- In the U.S. Virgin Islands, you drive on the left side of the road. It’s the only U.S. territory that does that. And, because most of the vehicles are federalized imports, drivers also sit on the left-hand side of the car.
- A FALSE claim was once made that Pittsburgh has more bridges than any other city. But it doesn’t even have the most of any city in Pennsylvania. According to the Guinness Book of World Records, the city that DOES have the most is believed to be Hamburg, Germany. But the exact number isn’t known.
- The first seven flavors of Life Savers were peppermint, wintergreen, clove, licorice, cinnamon, violet, and chocolate. But only peppermint and wintergreen are still around.
- All the sweaters Fred Rogers wore on “Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood” were knitted by his mother.
- Japan is the only country left in the world with a monarchy that uses “emperor” instead of “king” or “queen.”
Be sure to share these 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ with your family, friends & coworkers at some point today!