Here are Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ on this Wednesday – December 14th, 2022. Let’s learn something together:
- 75% of U.S. households displayed at least one Christmas tree last year, which is about 94 million homes. 84% of the trees were artificial, compared to 16% that were live. And, nearly 6.5 million households had BOTH a live and artificial tree.
- The highest score anyone’s ever gotten in a video game is 23.4 quintillion points. A guy named Tom Duncan managed to get that score on the Atari game “Garfield” in 2008.
- There’s only one type of insect on Antarctica. It’s a tiny fly called Belgica Antarctica that can handle the freezing temperatures.
- The guy who created the Incredible Hulk, Jack Kirby, got the idea when he saw a woman lift a car off her baby when it was trapped underneath.
- The number of people having quick weddings in Vegas is dropping, it went from 128,000 in 2004 to 81,000 in 2014 to 71,000 in 2021.
Be sure to share these 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ with your family, friends & coworkers at some point today!