Here are Big Dave’s 5 Random Facts for your Monday – November 15th, 2021. Let’s learn something together:
- Freelancers originally referred to self-employed, sword-wielding mercenaries: literally “free lancers.”
- Humans could never “land” on Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, or Neptune because they are made of gas and have no solid surface.
- Back when Kim Jong-il was alive, his official biography on North Korea’s website said he doesn’t poop.
- There’s a condition called erotomania where a person believes a celebrity is in love with them.
- In 1974, there were more than 500,000 pay toilets in the U.S. But by 1980, they were almost completely gone.
Be sure to use one of these little tidbits in your life this week!