Here are Big Dave’s 5 Random Facts for your Wednesday – October 6th, 2021. Let’s learn something together:
- Traditional battleships are no longer used by any navy worldwide. Most were decommissioned following World War Two, but the U.S. maintained four that were in and out of service until the 1990s.
- The top toys today have more computer power than the Apollo 11 mission to the Moon.
- There’s no expiration date on honey, it’s the only food that can actually last forever.
- Within two-and-a-half years of a Walmart being built, the houses within a mile of the store go up in value 1% to 3%.
- Waldo from “Where’s Waldo?” is only called Waldo in the American versions of the book. In most other countries he’s called either Wally or Willy.
Be sure to use one of these little tidbits in your life this week!