Here are Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ on this Tuesday – October 11th, 2022. Let’s learn something together:
- IHOP adds small amounts of pancake batter in their eggs when making an omelet.
- Jimmy Carter has lived longer after leaving office than any other president. It’s been 15,239 days and counting since his presidency ended. Herbert Hoover had the second longest retirement, at 11,553 days.
- The smallest number that can be divided by every number 1 through 10 without leaving a remainder is 2,520.
- The “Mighty Morphin Power Rangers” TV show was banned by the Malaysian government in 1995 because they were afraid “morphin” was too close to “morphine,” and kids would think drugs were the key to becoming a superhero.
- Lemurs have the largest testes of any primates. If humans had gonads that big, they’d be the size of grapefruits.
Be sure to share these 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ with your family, friends & coworkers at some point today!