Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets Of Knowledge For Your Noggin’ (1/3/22)
January 3, 2022 5:14AM CST
Here are Big Dave’s 5 Random Facts for your Monday – January 3rd, 2022. Let’s learn something together:
- According to canine psychologists, the SMARTEST dog breed is the Border Collie. Poodles are next, followed by German shepherds . . . golden retrievers . . . and Doberman pinschers.
- There’s a tradition in Akita, Japan called Namahage where grown men dress up like demons to scare children into BEHAVING. They go from house to house yelling stuff like “Are there any crybabies at home?” or “Are naughty kids around?”
- The fake money they used in “Rush Hour 2” looked so real that some extras tried to spend it and the Secret Service wound up raiding the prop company that made it, seizing the money, and accusing the company of counterfeiting.
- The highest grossing actor of all time is Stan Lee – thanks to his cameos in pretty much every Marvel movie.
- Peter Billingsley . . . a.k.a. Ralphie from “A Christmas Story” was an executive producer on “Iron Man”.
Be sure to use one of these little tidbits in your life this week!
(Science Alert / Wikipedia / Priceonomics / The Numbers / Mental Floss)