Here are Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ on this Tuesday – January 24th, 2023. Let’s learn something together:
- At depths of 1,000 feet, water pressure can reach about 440 pounds per square inch. Pressure like that would crumple most human lungs immediately upon exposure, resulting in instant death.
- If Brooklyn were its own city and not just a borough of New York, it would be the fourth largest city in the country.
- “Titanic” was in movie theaters for so long, it became the first movie ever to come out on VHS while it was still being shown in theaters.
- William Howard Taft is the only president who went on to serve on the Supreme Court. He was picked for the court eight years after being president.
- Denny’s isn’t named after anyone. It started as a donut shop called Danny’s Donuts in Lakewood, California and the founders picked “Danny” because it started with a “D,” like donuts. They eventually changed the name to Denny’s because people were confusing it with another chain called Coffee Dan’s and that name stuck.
Be sure to share these 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ with your family, friends & coworkers at some point today!