Here are Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ on this Monday – January 23rd, 2023. Let’s learn something together:
- A 2020 study found that up to 30 million workers had the skills to realistically move to new jobs that paid, on average, 70% more than their current jobs.
- In Delaware, a marriage can be annulled if one or both people did it as part of a game of Truth or Dare. But in their legal code it’s referred to as, quote, “Jest or Dare.”
- The most used seven-letter word in English is “between” . . . the most used eight-letter word is “children” . . . the most used nine-letter word is “different” . . . and the most used 10-letter word is “government.”
- Vincent van Gogh was named after his stillborn brother. One year before he was born, his parents had a child named Vincent who died during birth.
- Cannibalism is illegal in Idaho and has a maximum sentence of 14 years . . . unless you had to eat someone, quote, “under extreme life-threatening conditions as the only apparent means of survival.” Then it’s okay.
Be sure to share these 5 Nuggets of Knowledge for your Noggin’ with your family, friends & coworkers at some point today!