Big Dave’s 5 Nuggets Of Knowledge For Your Noggin’ (1/11/22)
January 11, 2022 3:53AM CST
Here are Big Dave’s 5 Random Facts for your Tuesday – January 11th, 2022. Let’s learn something together:
- The now-extinct Passenger Pigeon was, in all probability, once the most abundant bird on the planet.
- Only three of the 15 highest-grossing ’80s movies haven’t had a remake, sequel or prequel: “E.T.”, “Tootsie”, and “Rain Man”.
- The average person passes gas 10 times every 24 hours and produces a full liter of flatulence.
- There’s a significant LSD shortage in the U.S., and there has been for more than a decade. It’s because it’s virtually impossible to get one of the ingredients required to make it, a chemical compound called ergot alkaloid.
- There’s a town in Alaska called Whittier with a population of about 270 people . . . all of whom live in one 14-story building that used to be an Army barracks.
Be sure to use one of these little tidbits in your life this week!