If you’ve tried cutting your own hair during the pandemic, you may have struggled. But what do YOU think is the worst haircut someone can get from a PROFESSIONAL? Here are the ten worst haircuts. And, surprisingly, the mullet did NOT get the top spot:
1. The bowl cut. Especially an extreme version – think Moe from The Three Stooges.
2. The mullet.
3. The Gumby. Where the hair on top is asymmetrical. It got popular after Bobby Brown did it in 1989.
4. The klute. t’s a shaggy, short-banged haircut a lot of people had in the ’70s, including Jane Fonda.
5. The extreme pompadour. The toned-down version Elvis had wasn’t so bad. For some reason, a lot of guys still do that one.
6. Mall bangs. Think of those GIGANTIC, permed bangs that were popular in the ’80s.
7. The Karen. Where your bangs swoop across the front, and the back is fanned out like a peacock. Kate Gosselin from “Kate Plus 8” had it for a long time.
8. Helmet hair.
9. The beehive.
10. Buzzcut with bangs. Where your whole head is buzzed, except the very front.
Here are a few more that didn’t, but we feel should have, made the list: The combover, the Caesar, the rat tail, emo hair, and the flock of seagulls.