6 Random Marriage Stats in Honor of National Spouses Day (1/26/22)!

Happy National Spouses Day to all the married people out there in the Mad Rock Nation!

But don’t feel too bad, single people.

Spouses are great and all, but also ANNOYING!

Someone recently polled 1,000 Americans who are married, and here are 6 random stats from the survey:

  1. 44% agreed with the statement, “My spouse gets on my NERVES sometimes.” The most common things that annoy us about our spouse are their selective hearing, their snoring and their control freak tendencies.
  2. 45% of married couples usually celebrate Valentine’s Day in one way or another. 80% say it was a bigger deal before they got married though.
  3. Only 16% said they argue with their spouse on a regular basis. The other 84% are probably lying…
  4. 10% of married people said they love their spouse, but sometimes wish they were single so they could experience dating again.
  5. 17% agreed with the statement, “My spouse is a SLOB.” 44% of husbands claimed they usually split chores pretty evenly, but only 26% of wives agreed with that.
  6. The things we’re most likely to APPRECIATE about our spouse include:
  • They’re a hard worker
  • I can be myself around them
  • they make me laugh
  • they’re smart
  • they’re supportive
  • they’re a great parent


(National Today)


More about:

Recently Played

Dr. Feel GoodMotley Crue
Dont Stop BelievinJourney
Fly By NightRush
Shadows Of The NightPat Benatar
Sleeping BagZz Top