When “they” say there’s a website for everything – whoever “they” are – they’re not lying!
As we prepare to kickoff a brand new year, here’s a list of 5 websites that you probably don’t know about, but could be surprisingly helpful to you in 2021:
- MyFridgeFood.com – You enter a bunch of random ingredients that you have on hand & it suggests recipes you can make with those things.
- RunPee – This one’s an app that lets you search different movies & tells you the best time to take a bathroom break, so you don’t miss anything important. Here’s a great example – the first pee break in the original “Die Hard” movie is about 45 minutes in when Reginald VelJohnson’s character is out buying Twinkies.
- GetHuman.com – You type in the name of a company & it gives you a customer service number that gets an actual human on the phone! Or, if you have to go through the automated system, it at least tells you which buttons to push.
- JustWatch.com – Just enter a movie or show you want to watch & it tells you the streaming platforms that are currently playing that movie or show.
- WornOnTV.net – If someone in a TV show is wearing an outfit you like, you can search for it & find out where it’s sold.