39% of Adults Say They NEVER Exercise
October 12, 2021 4:49AM CDT
How lazy are we? Well, in a new survey, 39% of American adults say that they work out ZERO times per week!
Working out was defined as “going to the gym, biking, jogging, or ANY moderate to intense physical activity” for at least 20 minutes.
The survey, which was conducted last month, also found:
23% of people said they work out “one to two times” per week
20% said “three to four times” a week
11% said “five to six times”
8% said they work out every day
The states with the least active residents are: Mississippi, Tennessee, Indiana, Illinois, and Kansas.
The states with the most active people are: Minnesota, California, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Colorado.
As an added bonus, here are:
The Top 5 Easy Ways to Burn Calories without Exercising
- Tell your wife what you really think of her haircut & then dodge whatever she hurls at you.
- Take the stairs at work. Okay, unemployment office. Okay, homeless shelter.
- Don’t just sell meth – use it!
- Maintain a brisk trot as you go door-to-door stealing Amazon packages.
- Cut your grass with a push mower. Or even better: scissors!