38th Annual Scarborough Renaissance Festival®
Featured on Travel Channel, Food Network, NBC, CNN, Lifetime Network
Scarborough Renaissance Festival® is sponsored by Dr Pepper, Tom Thumb, Albertsons, MetroPCS and Waxahachie Nissan
VENUE: Just 30 minutes south of Downtown Dallas & Fort Worth off I-35E in Waxahachie.
$28 Adults / $13 Children (5-12) Children 4 & under are FREE
Discount Tickets available at Tom Thumb & Albertsons starting March 31, 2018
“$10 off 2 Tickets” Discount Coupon available at MetroPCS March 23 – April 29, 2018 (coupons only valid through April 29, 2018).
Discount Coupons available at Waxahachie Nissan starting April 2, 2018
Military Discount offered all season long – $4 off at the gate for active military members
Group discounts and Consignment Programs are also available
PARKING: FREE – Compliments of Waxahachie Nissan
MORE INFO: SRFestival.com Facebook & Twitter (SRFestival) or Instagram (theSRFestival)
Scarborough Renaissance Festival® is interactive fun for everyone, 16th Century style! Here you will discover our 35-acre recreation of an English village celebrating the visit of King Henry VIII and his beloved wife, Catherine of Aragon and their guests to the “Village of Scarborough” with a festival of entertainment, artisans, food, magic and merriment!
Enjoy full combat jousting and birds of prey exhibitions; a living chess match, a Mermaid Lagoon, 27 stages of non-stop Renaissance entertainment including over a dozen new shows and our performing company of over 150. Discover 200 shoppes of exquisite crafts and amazing artisan demonstrations. Experience Knighting Ceremonies, a Grande Parade, Renaissance rides, games of skill and so much more.
Feast on food & drink fit for a king with 5 food court areas including the Village Bakery, Pasta Palace, our famous giant roasted Turkey Legs and the largest food-on-a-stick selection in Texas. There is also a full service restaurant and 12 pubs & taverns. For the more discerning tastes there are daily wine and beer tasting events as well.
Each weekend also has a different theme and a variety of special events.
2018 Themed Weekends
- April 7 & 8: Time Traveler’s Weekend/Opening Weekend
- Steampunk/Time Traveler’s Celebration
- Kid’s 12 & Under Free (3 with each paid adult)/Senior Discount (Half price Adults 65+)
- April 14 & 15: Artisan’s Showcase Weekend
- April 21 & 22: Celtic Weekend
- April 28 & 29: Royal Ale Festival
- Deaf Awareness Day: April 28th
- May 5 & 6: Live the Fantasy/Spring Celebration Weekend
- May 12 & 13: Celebrating Chivalry Weekend
- Vow Renewal Ceremony & Wooing Contest plus Mother’s Day Brunch each day
- May 19 & 20: Legends of the Seas Weekend
- May 22: Student Days
- May 26, 27, & 28: The Last Huzzah
- Final Weekend Celebrations plus Veterans Parade & Memorial Tribute on Memorial Day Monday, May 28th
2018 Daily Special Events
- Wine Tasting Events (must be 21 to attend)
- 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm every day at the Cat & Fiddle Vinery. One hour wine tasting experience conducted by Scarborough’s certified Sommelier. Includes specially paired fruit and cheese plate and souvenir wine glass. $30 per person.
- Beer Tasting Events (must be 21 to attend)
- 12 noon and 3:00 pm every day at the Village Green (new location). One hour beer tasting experience conducted by Scarborough’s brew master. Includes specially paired fruit & cheese plate and souvenir glass. $30 per person.
- Grande Parade
- 1:00 pm each day. Villagers, artisans, nobles and knights join together for an extravagant march through the Village of Scarborough. See banners held high and even catch a glimpse of Their Majesties – King Henry VIII and Queen Catherine!
- Living Chess Match
- 3:00 pm each day at the Chess Field. The classic game of strategy played with real combatants! Knight takes pawn… with a sword! Included with general admission.
- Children’s Knighting Ceremony
- 4:00 pm each day at the Royal Marquee. Children of all ages are invited to be presented to Their Majesties to be recognized for acts of courage and deeds of meritorious service. Each participant receives a seal that names them a protector of the Realm. Included with general admission.